Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Conference Bike

After the gym this morning, I was riding my bike home through the English garden (weather here is totally wonderful at the moment, so fears that summer wasn't going to really make it to Munich have abated somewhat...) and I came across this: the conference bike. I wish the six seats had been filled and the thing had been moving so I could have seen the concept in motion, but the 6 people who were using it had decided to take a break and have a drink at that moment.

Tracie...I think you'll like the concept. :-) We can add this to my collection of human-powered-vehicles-in-Munich blogs...

Crazy looking. Can you actually imagine having a little work outing on this thing?

1 comment:

tracespace said...

wow, conference bike! we have a small staff retreat coming up and have been looking for a fun place to hold it. there's only 4-5 of us; boy would i love to rent that and open my coworker's minds! meanwhile the old blue trek 500 is doing well and i'll be hopping on it shortly to ride down to athfest for some music this afternoon. thanks for the cycling scoop as always!