Friday, November 30, 2007

Emma



Those are photos of Marcel and Emma. :-)
It's nice to work in a pseudo-agency environment. Marcel (new colleague of mine who works in Duesseldorf), brings his pup Emma to work two or three days a week. Sooooooo cute. She snuffles and grunts her way around the room and gets boiled vegetables as treats. I only got a few minutes to hang out with her because I was working on the client premises, but a cute little doggie adds a whole lot of character and fun to an office. And she's quite well behaved, so I guess completely unproblematic to bring in. Now I need to think about bringing Sammy and Sophie in to work when I am in Munich, I guess. :-)

1 comment:

nichole said...

that is so cool! do your cats get along with dogs? what are you guys planning for Christmas this year? hope you have a nice holiday!