Tuesday, December 18, 2007

for vivek, from my new iPod touch

hi vivek, thanks for your SMS. I'm sorry it has been so long since I've written a decent blog. There are a combination of factors that contribute to this situation. Too much work at the moment is one. Then challenges with owning too much technology at the moment is another. I am carrying around two phones and sometimes even two laptops and also working with too many networks (home, work, client) that I can barely keep all the combinations straight, let alone try to blog using what I have. So here is a brand new experimental moment that is at one time super simple with no photo and only one finger typing, but at the same time incredibly brand new (for me) because I am blogging using my new iPod touch. Which is really blowing my mind. More blogging soon, I promise. We are headed to San francisco soon to celebrate the new year with my family. But I hope to get a few blogs in before we leave. Cheers.

1 comment:

LENJR said...

So it looks like no iPhone for Julie since you got the iPod touch. I hope it helps my Apple stock make it to $200 by the end of the year.