Saturday, July 11, 2009

Rainbow Surprise



I was running errands around downtown Munich today (Emily, I mailed the furs - you get one, Amy gets one - battle it out between you as to who gets the white and who gets the brown) and didn't realize that today was the Christopher Street festivities (Gay Pride day of sorts - not sure if this is happening in Berlin simultaneously? Somehow I always thought that it was celebrated there, but maybe it has expanded in Germany...) Anyway, so I had a lot of biking to do to get around all the festivities and get my errands done. Nonetheless, I caught glimpses of the parade as I peddled around, although I didn't take any photos...have just snagged these two off another website. The transvestites, as usual, were lots of fun to look at. Home now....time to sleep for an hour...then think about dinner.

No comments: