Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Free Adonis


I just walked back in from lunch to see a whole bunch of people giggling around my desk. Breaking through the crowd, I noticed a post-it note on the desk...next to a USB drive. Hmm - nothing funny there. It was just from the graphic designer who had beautified the presentation for this afternoon's client meeting. No, can't be that that they are laughing at. Then I looked a little further - just behind the laptop - and saw a MAN. A GOLD SHINING MAN. WITH BEAUTIFUL abdominal muscles. Smiling shyly at me. Imagine.

Turns out the women I had lunch with had found a box of "free" stuff on the way back to the office (i stopped in the bakery on the way back to pick up a loaf of bread...so walked the last few meters back to the office alone). Including Mr. Beautiful Gold Adonis Cake Man. Wondering what kinda cake to make in him. Passion fruit cake? ;-)

No comments: