Wednesday, December 15, 2010

L&I

Big bummer tonight. Supposed to have a dinner here tonight which was canceled last minute (was supposed to be a nice celebration with clients) because too many couldn't make it. I've heard about this place again and again. They serve a 4-course menu every night, which is a surprise. You sit down, tell them if there is anything you don't eat, and then get served. The chef is Austrian, and has a reputation for cooking with only seasonal ingredients. He even shops (at least it is said) at the Viktualienmarkt around the corner from the restaurant.




I hear we'll make it up next month sometime, so certainly hoping that is true. I first heard about the place some years back, from the woman who cut my hair (at that time). Her boyfriend was the chef. :-)

No comments: