Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Around The Corner

I still am thinking about what I want to dress up as on Saturday night for the Halloween party I am invited to. My host is insisting on costumes, and she is insisting on a large number of people. Cause as she says...."10 people standing around in costumes makes everyone feel stupid. 100 people standing around in costumes is hilarious." She is explaining to everyone how easy it is to make costumes and gives examples of simple weird ones: "One year I was an artichoke. I just cut out an artichoke shape from some cardboard and painted it as an artichoke."

I love artichokes, just don't want to go dressed as one. Of course I could do something easy like a vampire, but I think that would sort of be a cop out. So......I think I might have found the perfect costume. Just don't have enough time to still build it. And I am not quite sure how I would bike over to the party wearing it. ;-)

No comments: