Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pulp Wave Fiction (R-Rated!!!!)

Normally I wouldn't post something like this and if you are averse to images/sounds/text depicting violence/profanity/sex, please do not press the little play button.

But I couldn't help but laugh really hard at this one - it might be a little too much of an insider's joke if you don't know much about Google Wave and haven't seen Pulp Fiction, but if you claim to know something about both, I think you'll find this pretty funny too. :-) Pulp Fiction is probably one of my favorite movies, and at this point I can claim that while Google Wave has a lot of potential it's still pretty buggy and will entail a pretty steep learning curve for most people (me too) to actually find that it creates efficiencies in their communication - for the sake of comedy, it's already miraculous. ;-)

No comments: