Monday, January 31, 2011

Milagros

Just got back from lunch. As much as I enjoy eating at Manam - the amazing Thai restaurant around the corner from work - I just couldn't eat Thai again today. Had a craving for Mexican, which is almost impossible to find in any authentic version here in Munich. On a whim, did a google search for Mexican in Munich and found a relatively new restaurant - Milagros - that was relatively close to work. With not much on my plate (in terms of work) today, I figured I'd run over there and try it out. Glad I did! Very good food, beautiful restaurant, very nice staff. Will head back there soon.

Had some simple tacos and a glass of horchata - a very light rice drink made with lots of cinnamon. Everything very delicious. Of particular note were the homemade salsas - one with habanero peppers and the other with a milder pepper.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Klingt sehr lecker! Würden wir gerne besuchen wenn wir in München sind.