Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cerebration 2008


I've been giving pointers to one of the NUS teams that have been competing in this year's Cerebration contest (National University of Singapore's Business Case competition, the world's largest business school case competition...).

And they just made the finals. :-)
I got the announcement from one of the organizers on Facebook last night.

Off to Singapore the last week of March to watch? ....Am thinking about it....maybe NUS will sponsor a plane ticket....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to India. Congratulations on your great job of mentoring. I am watching the primary election night returns yet again on a Tuesday night. I am a big Hillary supporter and still remain hopeful. Spent time with her about 3 weeks ago, and Bill last week. I have some great pictures of us together with Uncle Gerry.