Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween, Part 2











I have a new (non iphone) phone that I am still getting used to, so it took me a bit of time to figure out how to download all the photos from the party on Saturday night. But finally, here is a little sample of the scaaaaaaaaary party. Lots of Vampires.

For those of you wondering how I made the iphone - it was extremely easy. I saw a big box at the office on Friday afternoon (some sort of delivery). I thought....'hm, that is about the right size for an iphone costume." So I printed out a HUGE picture of the iphone, took the box home, spraypainted it black, glued the printout on the front of the box and an apple logo on the back, cut out arm holes and a head hole and...voila! Done. Easy costume. Not particularly comfortable, (can't sit down in it), but nice and easy and I got a lot of laughs.

No comments: