Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Loot from Japan

My colleague and friend Britta just got back from a 3-week long trip to Japan. I've never been there, despite living in Asia for a couple years, but have always wanted to go. I had a chance way back when, but I turned it down because I was concerned about not being able to study enough at the time (first semester MBA program). Now, of course, I am sorry I did. Britta posted Facebook status updates faithfully all throughout her trip, making me very jealous. (what she ate, the spas she visited, the shopping in tokoyo...etc.)

But...she is back now, suffering along with the rest of us in cold grey Munich. (Her status message when she arrived was rather telling: "back in cold dirty Germany, and will not miss the toilette shoes, but the food, the onsen, and much more, happy to be back too though _ need sleep")

And...I got PRESENTS. Lots of presents from Japan. Check it out.


A "Hello Kitty" sponge
A stick of gum
A packet of rose-scented salt (? gotta figure that out)
Some sort of dried cranberries
And my absolute favorite....SUSHI STICKERS!

No comments: