Monday, March 22, 2010

S2H Replay. The Sad Ending.

My little blue watch is more or less no more. But I will come to this. Meanwhile, there has been another communication:
______________________________

Julie,
Thanks for the follow up.

We appreciate your feedback and we will most definitely consider your input.
Our mission at S2H is to get everyone, kids and adults, to do one hour of activity per day. We believe that the model we has been very successful in accomplishing our mission.

We are well aware of many devices in the market that have lots of additional features, and perhaps they might work better for users who are looking for heavy data collection on their activity; however, the S2H REPLAY has a simple goal, to reward our users for accomplishing the 60 minutes of activity per day.
If you wish, we can give you a full refund for your S2H REPLAY.

Thank you again for your comments.

The S2H Team
_________________________
I haven't written back, but they are reading here anyway (Hi guys in New Jersey, thanks for visiting!). It's nice that they will consider my input for the website. I hope they do more than that. Thanks also, but I don't want the 20 bucks (plus 11 shipping and handling to europe) back. Wasn't really what I was after with the feedback. But, that said, they have a business to run, so i can certainly understand some of their choices. And I obviously wasn't their target group, nor were they really selling the product I would have liked, so it was simply a mismatch.

Meanwhile, though:
The watch won't keep time anymore. Keeps slowing down. Won't even let me re-set it. The bars which measure the 3 minute increments occasionally don't show - like a bar will simply be missing while the other ones blink away.

I should keep going with the damn thing just to win the wii...maybe I will. But I won't wear it anymore I guess. Just tie it to my shoe or something.

Very very sad.

No comments: