Saturday, June 13, 2009

Erfrischend Sprizig (refreshingly bubbly)


On the drive home yesterday evening, we had a couple gas station and washroom/snack stops. At one of them, the account director picked up a Radler (mix of beer and lemonade which is honestly much better than it sounds). Unlike in the US, in Germany the passenger is allowed to drink alcohol in the car....although not the driver, I believe. I raised my eyebrow at him because I knew how tired he was and driving for four hours on German autobahns is actually hard work because of the speeds you are going. You have to be really concentrated on the road and the other cars around you at all times. I offered to drive for a bit but I think he thought that was a scarier prospect than driving when tired. Anyway, in the end, he stayed with coffee and Red Bull, which I was glad about.

The can is GREAT, though, isn't it?

Also, Photogene, the iPhone photo editor I use, updated its software, so now it's possible to add the way-overused-popularized-by-Apple reflection effect to photos with one click. :-) Nice.

No comments: