Monday, June 22, 2009

Poken: Obsolete

Ok, Ingo. I want my 10 euros back. ;-P

Remember the Poken? The cute little key chain toy that you simply need to touch to someone else's Poken to exchange data? Yeah, this little thing?


I was just on the phone with my dad (who I neglected to call for Father's Day yesterday evening (sorry Dad! :-(), who told me that at an anniversary party in Southern California that he and my mother were at this weekend (yeah, he wouldn't have answered anyway...he was out), nobody was Poking, but rather they were all Bumping. (The nomenclature is getting a little dumb...)

Huh?

Yes, apparently you no longer need an extra device, it is enough to have an iPhone with a little application on it that does more or less the same thing.


I'm pretty swamped with work at the moment...so blogging this week may suffer a bit. Project is over (for me) in about two weeks.

1 comment:

electric squirrel said...

Haha...See I really didn't need that Poken. But at least it's a cute keychain??