Sunday, May 17, 2009

Chinese Tower/English Garden









Goal accomplished: after the gym, I spent a good 3-4 hours outside and after dinner will likely head out again. It's supposed to rain tomorrow.

Met up with Dominik and his friend Andreas for a drink at the Chinese Tower, which is a convenient 5 minutes away from where we live. (Anyone know of a 1-2 bedroom apartment in Munich for Dominik, please leave me a message and I will pass it on. His American GF gets here in a few weeks and they need a place to live...fast...;-) )

Just now back home, looking out the window at the light on the leaves of the trees surrounding here. Mallorie and I were joking around on Friday (I was in interview training most of the day and during a break she said,

"So, interview me."
So I cracked back: "What's your favorite color?"
She answered seriously, "Green." But then she amended, "Well, green mixed with yellow. But it has to be just the right amount. Nothing fluorescent and brilliant, just the right mix."

And when I look at the leaves here - right at the edges, where the sun fuses through, I think, "that's Mallorie's favorite color.")

No comments: