Monday, May 18, 2009

Working/Sleeping from Home Today



After spending two hours at the doctor this morning and feeling like hell at the moment, am retiring to the bed to sleep. Will hopefully be up and about by tomorrow. :-)

Thankfully, seem to have only mild illness that will go away soon.

Only other time I think I had to wait so long to get in to see a doctor was in the university emergency room in Singapore right after I moved there. Went there in the evening with a 104 degree fever which turned out to be some kind of pneumonia.
(Don't have the original post describing that experience anymore, only the photo. Remember that when I got there, they took my temperature when I walked in and immediately handed me a mask to put on when they saw the result.)

(Ok, had enough of the sick Julie photo from 2007 I had in there before. Will stick with the biohazard garbage photo. ;-) Sort of feeling like biohazard...)

No comments: