Monday, May 25, 2009

Nope, couldn't do this. Rather be vegetarian.

Just saw a NYTIMES article: "Meeting, then Eating, the Goat."

If I think about this...logically...this makes sense. I just couldn't do it (pick out the animal I would then cook and eat - thankfully they don't make you kill it yourself). It's bad enough having to chop up a whole (already slaughtered) chicken myself - and if the head and feet are still on (often was the case in Singapore), forget about it. I am suddenly VERY HAPPY with pasta.

This said, I probably should go visit one of these places. Makes what is sitting on your plate take on whole new meaning.

Thinking again.

No, I think I would rather be a vegetarian. I could survive on nuts and beans and vegetables. No question. Maybe fish. Squid. Shrimp.

Yeah, I could kill a shrimp. :-P

No comments: