Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Next Stop: Schwarzwald




Finally starting to work on my next project although it doesn't officially start until the end of the first week of June.

A few of the more positive aspects:
1. Team is almost all women (the two or three guys on the project are already a little nervous...)
2. A non-telco project for a change (manufacturing! so lots of new aspects to think about)
3) Good length (about 6 weeks in total)
4) Supposedly a nice client (haven't met them yet)

And the more neutral aspect:
It is in the middle of the black forest. Absolutely beautiful beautiful country. But...what can I say, I am more of a city girl. And getting there and back to Munich is only possible with a car or murderous connections with the trains...nevertheless, am happy to be working again on a project and I am sure the green quiet area will be good for me for a couple weeks.

Some views of the city included.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh... Fachwerk in Germany ;-)