Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SuperCook


Just came across this website that looks reasonably useful. Not sure what to cook? Just enter a few ingredients you have in your kitchen (chicken, rice, flour, onions, etc.) and it will dynamically create a list of recipes you can cook based on what you have. Super easy to use too. The more ingredients you type in, the more suggestions it comes up with. And there is at least a decent number of international suggestions - have seen with just about 10-15 ingredients suggestions for Malasian, Korean, Mexican recipes. Might actually be something I would try out sometime. Especially on a Sunday, when all the grocery stores are closed here and the only place you have a chance of getting groceries is the basement of the train station. (Yes, I have actually done this on occasion.)

Am back at work today, although not feeling like this is the best idea. Probably will go home a bit early today. Ironic is that now that I "know" I am ill, I actually feel worse. Before - I thought it was just some weird weather anomaly or something. Have had all kinds of mixed information on whether or not I am contagious, but am thinking I am not...hoping anyway. :-) Still feeling a bit like a biohazard.

No comments: